We hope you had a great Christmas, now it’s a matter of cleaning before preparing on Christmas Eve to celebrate the New Year. Here are our tips for cleaning during holidays:
The Christmas parties are the occasion to prepare a nice table and a nice atmosphere for its guests, once it is finished and the guests have left, you have on your back the chore to put everything in order. To do things correctly you have to follow an order of storage which will facilitate the spots for you.
- Sort: The key word in organizing Christmas decorations is triage. Proceed by model and try to arrange each type of decorations separately, balls, candles, etc.
- Store: Be sure to tidy your decorations according to their fragility to keep them in their original condition.
- Protect: it is better to use when storing, newsprint or packaging paper to better protect objects.
- Dust: Christmas decorations quickly become dusty because they are rarely used. Restore their brilliance by dusting them from time to time
- Pack: to store and stock your decorations, use boxes of gifts that you have received without forgetting to write a note and put it in the box to facilitate the search in the future.
These tips and tricks will help you get organized and save time during the upcoming holidays! Otherwise, you always have the option of calling one of our housekeepers and having your head rested.