We hope you had a great Christmas, now it’s a matter of cleaning before preparing on Christmas Eve to celebrate the New Year. Here are our tips for cleaning during holidays:
- Sort: The key word in organizing Christmas decorations is triage. Proceed by model and try to arrange each type of decorations separately, balls, candles, etc.
- Store: Be sure to tidy your decorations according to their fragility to keep them in their original condition.
- Protect: it is better to use when storing, newsprint or packaging paper to better protect objects.
- Dust: Christmas decorations quickly become dusty because they are rarely used. Restore their brilliance by dusting them from time to time
- Pack: to store and stock your decorations, use boxes of gifts that you have received without forgetting to write a note and put it in the box to facilitate the search in the future.
We have a professional and experienced cleaners at your service. We are the leader when it comes to special cleaning for New Years celebrations in Montreal, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mont-Royal, Vieux-Montréal, Terrebonne, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Laval, Longueuil, Blainville, Vancouver, Boucherville, Île-des-Sœurs, Repentigny, Rivière des Prairies and Pointe-aux-Trembles, Gatineau, Ottawa, Outaouai, Westmount, Brossard, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Hampstead, Verdun, Outremont, Plateau-Mont-royal and Granby. We will clean your house thoroughly on or before New Year’s Eve.