We hope you had a great Christmas, now it’s a matter of cleaning before preparing on Christmas Eve to celebrate the New Year. Here are our tips for cleaning during holidays:
The Christmas parties are the occasion to prepare a nice table and a nice atmosphere for its guests, once it is finished and the guests have left, you have on your back the chore to put everything in order. To do things correctly you have to follow an order of storage which will facilitate the spots for you.
- Sort: The key word in organizing Christmas decorations is triage. Proceed by model and try to arrange each type of decorations separately, balls, candles, etc.
- Store: Be sure to tidy your decorations according to their fragility to keep them in their original condition.
- Protect: it is better to use when storing, newsprint or packaging paper to better protect objects.
- Dust: Christmas decorations quickly become dusty because they are rarely used. Restore their brilliance by dusting them from time to time
- Pack: to store and stock your decorations, use boxes of gifts that you have received without forgetting to write a note and put it in the box to facilitate the search in the future.
These tips and tricks will help you get organized and save time during the upcoming holidays! Otherwise, you always have the option of calling one of our housekeepers and having your head rested.
It goes without saying that keeping your office clean and organized is of paramount importance for the success of your business. The Montreal Cleaners offers you high quality office cleaning solutions throughout Montreal, Longueuil and Laval either for one-time off cleaning or on a regular basis, every day, biweekly or monthly basis following your own availability. Our cleaners are highly qualified individuals passionate about delivering unique commercial office cleaning services. The cleaning products we use are certified plus modernes equipment. Everytime we make a cleaning, we leave a green touch through delivering eco-responsable commercial office cleaning solutions.
Should you need to move in or move out of your house, apartment or condo throughout Montreal, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mont-Royal, Vieux-Montréal, Terrebonne, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Laval, Longueuil, Blainville, Vancouver, Boucherville, Île-des-Sœurs, Repentigny, Rivière des Prairies and Pointe-aux-Trembles, Gatineau, Ottawa, Outaouais, Westmount, Brossard, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Hampstead, Verdun, Outremont, Plateau-Mont-royal or Granby, our residential cleaning services are the best backed up by our previous customers leaving reviews in Yelp and Google. People tend not to pay attention to the cleaning of their homes, which is not good, because theses places keep a lot of dust and grime which may have negative impact on their family’s health. With The Montreal Cleaners there is no need to worry. We have the expertise your house, condo or apartment need. Our cleaners one exeperienced, bonded and fully insured. Let us clean your home and we assure that we will turn it into a relaxing house once again.